We are so excited that our 8th season at PDC kicks off in one week! Read below to get prepared.
Your class schedules will be emailed to you once again tomorrow. Please double check your dancer’s class start & end time. They will also show you the studio your dancer’s class will be in, as well as their instructor.
Dance Wear & Shoes
- PDC Dress Code & Shoe requirements HERE.
- All Pre-Dance I-II and Tap/Jazz classes must have a dance bag to keep their change of shoes in.
- Please label all of your items.
- If you still need to purchase dance wear or shoes, please come extra early to class and our friendly staff will be happy to help you find your items in the PDC store!
PDC Parking Lot & Lobby
Parents of dancers ages 4 & under are asked to stay in our lobby during class. Everyone else is welcome to drop-off & pick-up your dancer. If you choose to wait in our lobby, we have TV monitors running to observe classes as well as guest WIFI (password: dance). Our viewing windows will also be open during the first week of class.
- Please follow our parking lot flow & one ways, and drive slow & carefully in the lot.
- Do not stop & wait in the 2 lanes in front of PDC for your dancer, this causes cars to be backed-up all the way to the road entering PDC. Please find a parking spot if you are waiting.
- Prepare for parking to be limited on busy evenings or Saturday mornings.
Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class time. You may wait in our lobby area until your hear your teacher inviting the dancers in! Each studio door is labeled with the studio number, and will have the schedules posted, so you know where to find your class. Leave your street shoes, jackets, school backpacks, etc. in the dressing room. Dancers should only bring their dance bag into class with them!
What shoes do I start in?
PDC Studio Rules
Please review our studio rules & share with your dancer.
Tuition is posted to accounts on the 1st of every month, and due by the 15th. You may pay your bill however you’d like at the front desk anytime before the 15th (cash, check, CC). All accounts are set-up for Autopay, therefore, if you do not pay your bill manually at the front desk, it will be automatically processed via your CC/bank info. on file on the 15th.
Please view more tuition info HERE.