Tickets are $16 per seat (ages 5 & up) and can be purchased on our website when ticket sales open (you must have a code).
Your ticket code will be emailed to the primary contact email in our system, so please make sure that email is one you check regularly!
Double check your email by logging in to your parent portal.
|April 5 – 8||Priority Seating will open Thursday, April 5 at 9:00 AM for recital volunteers ONLY|
|April 9||The remaining tickets will be available beginning Monday, April 9th at 9:00 AM|
- Tickets are not included in tuition or costume fees.
- Tickets will sell out – do not anticipate purchasing tickets at the door.
- Tickets are assigned seating, not general admission. You can choose your seat(s) when purchasing.
- There will be a limited number of tickets for each show, so you will get a max number of seats you can purchase (between 6-10).
- Ticket sales will open to the public on May 1 – this is when you/family/friends can go on our website to purchase as many more tickets as you’d like without a code!
- Ticket Discount Codes will be given to families with recreational dancers in multiple shows.